- The action of putting something into operation
- A formal request to an authority for something
- a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school; “December 31 is the deadline for applications”
- The action or process of making such a request
- the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose; “he advocated the application of statistics to the problem”; “a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis”
- the work of applying something; “the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine”; “a complete bleach requires several applications”; “the surface was ready for a coating of paint”;
- Sitel is a US company headquartered in Nashville, TN, which describes itself as “a leading global provider of outsourced customer contact center services”. It maintains over 140 call centers in 27 countries.
- Sitel Television (Macedonian: Сител Телевизија, Sitel Televizija) is the second private television channel in the Republic of Macedonia.
BPO companies are usually the "in" thing or the coolest job our generation can get, not only that, it’s also the most generous when it comes to pay.
I’m still glad that for two years I was able to experience how to work in a contact center. They gave us this notebook for us to write notes during the training, but I still prefer having the t-shirt or the umbrella.
SiTEL Baguio Anniversary Recruitment Team